Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 24, 2014 - Letter Home

This is part of a letter wrote home last week; thought you might enjoy reading it. 

. . . My new companion is great.  We're now the head Sister Training Leaders and she goes home the next transfer after me.  We are very similar and she's 24.  No more 19 year old comps, even though I do love them dearly!  We've already started strong this transfer and I know she can sprint with me.  I'm excited to be with someone who isn't so fresh out; it takes away some of the stress.  We get along great.  What a great last transfer!

It was a little bit of a shock to go Spanish!  I guess I do get to learn a language after all.  Spanish is more difficult that I thought.  Just like German, it's easier for me to read and write than to say it.  Oh well, its only been 5 days of it.

Let's see what else . . . it's completely (well, maybe not completely) different missionary work then English family wards - both Spanish and Young Single Adults (YSA).  Two new beasts.  But, I'm a fast learner so hopefully it will come very quickly.

You can all still write me for the next 5 weeks!  I'm still alive!  Oh, and we live like 2 minutes away from the mission office.

Love,

Sis. Collins